1. The Company's Commitment to Privacy.
2. The Information the Company Collects.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Company's website. The information you submit to the Company is used to fulfill your order, to allow you to track your order, to contact you if necessary to clarify your instructions, process or collect payment, or otherwise complete your order, and for certain other reasons as set forth below. The personal information collected on this website includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Special instructions regarding your order
3. The Way the Company Uses Information.
- The Company does not share the information you provide to the Company with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order, provide you with services or as otherwise provided below. The Company will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance or the Company needs to contact you regarding your order, we might send you an email.
- The Company uses a third party company to provide credit card processing on this website. When you pay by credit card, the Company discloses information as required to verify your identity and process your payment, according to the terms and conditions by which each credit card or payment system operates.
- The Company uses non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with its advertisers. To accomplish this type of analysis the Company uses both cookies and log file data.
- Like most standard website servers, the Company uses log files to analyze trends, administer the website, track user movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks.
- The Company reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect its rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
4. The Company's Commitment to Data Security.
You can shop at Opticsmart.com with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments safely and securely for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Opticsmart.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
5. Changes to this Privacy Statement.